"All our words are but crumbs that fall down from the feast of the mind."
Khalil Gibran

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Little Birdy Crochet Pattern


Today I saw this photo (above) of cute crocheted birds and I wanted to recreate them, but my only problem was that I didn't have a pattern, and the person posting the photo did not offer one or mention where she got her pattern.  So I set off to search for one on the internet.

I was not totally successful, however, I did come across 2 patterns that looks great and although they are different, I believe they will still make a cute project.



(Click the Title Above for a link to the pattern)
If that doesn't work, I'll paste the full address at the bottom of this post.

The title above is a link to the cute Bird Pattern that was posted on a blog called 'Thoughts From A Screen'.  I am going to make some of these but I plan to use felt for the beak instead of crocheting it.  Both look great so I think it is just up to personal preference.







(Click the Title Above for a link to the pattern)
If that doesn't work, I'll paste the full address at the bottom of this post.
 

'Killie Crankie Farm' is the name of the blog that I found the following Vine with leaves pattern.  This vine isn't exactly the same as the ones in the first photo, but I think I can adapt them and at the end of each vine. 


Happy Crocheting/Crafting!  I hope you enjoy these patterns!  

Direct Links:
  • http://sss-screen-name.blogspot.com/2010/12/little-birdie-free-crochet-pattern.html
  • http://killiecrankiefarm.blogspot.com/2010/10/christmas-leaf-garland-instructions.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share what you think about this post, or let us know what you would like to hear about in the future.