"All our words are but crumbs that fall down from the feast of the mind."
Khalil Gibran

Monday, August 15, 2011

Free Photoshop Brushes

Are you a lover of the program Photoshop?  Or....are you looking to do some updating on your website or blog page?  Or maybe, you love making your own cards, backgrounds, etc. with your computer....if so, I have great news for you!

Today I was working on updating a blog button for my other blog Remnant Postings (hint, hint....check it out) and I came across an great blog post with several sets of brushes for Photoshop.  I didn't use them all, but I tried them all out (which totally wasted time but was fun!).  The price was right!

These can be found at 


http://makincuteblogs.com/2011/07/cute-free-photoshop-brushes/







Again, these are not the only brushes, but it gives you an idea that they are worth the trip over!

Thanks to Carolynn from Makin' Cute Blogs for giving us great info at a great price...FREE!

1 comment:

  1. I am sad to say that I posted the incorrect original blog for these brushes. Carolynn at Makin' Cute Blogs actually linked them from the blog Pumpkins & Posies. You can get to that post by following the link below:

    http://www.pumpkinsandposies.com/free-photoshop-brushes.html

    So an extra shout out to Catherine at PUMPKINS & POSIES. Go there and check it out, I've found lots of fun freebies!

    ReplyDelete

Share what you think about this post, or let us know what you would like to hear about in the future.