"All our words are but crumbs that fall down from the feast of the mind."
Khalil Gibran

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Bananas

Tonight I am sitting at home watching Banana's with my son Regan....again.  He loves to watch this show.  For those of you who don't know, Bananas is a Christian Comedy show.  Comedy without swear words or crass jokes.... imagine that.

Sometimes in our home we may have a day or evening that has been heavy or just serious and we know that what we need is some laughter and this show has been our simple solution many times.

I love to watch my son laugh!  It is so great to laugh until you end up crying (or with me, I also tend to slap my leg when something is super funny).  I don't know what it is, but as a Mom, I love to watch my child smiling and laughing.....it fills my heart and makes me somehow feel complete and happy.

Tonight I'm reminded that joy and laughter are wonderful blessings! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share what you think about this post, or let us know what you would like to hear about in the future.