"All our words are but crumbs that fall down from the feast of the mind."
Khalil Gibran

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

2010 In Review


As life is settling a bit from the holidays, I've had a chance to look back at the year 2010 and all the changes that came with it.

A quick recap of our year:

* Attended several wonderful Bible Studies and learned new things about God and about myself
* Stopped working at a crazy stressful job
* Worked on planning my wedding
* Had surgery and was blessed with prayer, meals, love and support from friends and family
* Got married!!!!!
* Took a trip to the Monterey Bay Aquarium which was a surprise for Regan
* Started a new hobby of baking cakes
* Started Weight Watchers
* Quit the cake baking hobby ;-)
* Got poison oak
* Got a Chinese Water Dragon
* Lost a Chinese Water Dragon
* Had a fun camping trip with family at Loon Lake
* Planted lots of flowers
* Started our 2nd year of homeschooling, this time I can finally be home full time! (huge answer to prayer)
* Started a wonderful homeschool co-op with my fabulous friends
* Painted, mod podged, crocheted....a lot!
* Got to play with Sheep guts at a homeschool class on digestion
* Had a fantastic 'Italian Feast' with my Dad and our best friends...complete with costumes
* Attended our first Uketoberfest and learned that Ukuleles are more versatile than we ever imagined
* Regan went on his first hunting trip with Papa
* Had a great Thanksgiving in Portland with family
* Baked a ton of cookies while on a diet without eating them all *whoop whoop*
* Had a sweet Christmas at home with my new husband and my wonderful son...
* Witnessed the Winter Solstice Lunar Eclipse
* Spent a great weekend in Bandon with Mom, Cass, and friends for New Years Eve

God is so good to me, I've been blessed in the good times and in the bad...God is so good to me!

Lamentations 3:22-23
Because of the LORD’s great love we are not consumed,
for his compassions never fail.
They are new every morning;
great is your faithfulness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share what you think about this post, or let us know what you would like to hear about in the future.